Phenomenon of Instant Photography
13. 2. 2012
Discussion, connected with baptism of new issue of magazine Temnokomornik, which is dedicated to instant photography and polaroid. We will talk about polaroid phenomenon with authors, who participated in last issue:
Photographs from the discussion
– former curator of The International Polaroid Collection, photographer and owner of the biggest Polaroid camera 50x60 cm.
– Italian photographer, who is introduced in magazine. He shots modern Italian architecture with new Impossible films. His saturated polaroids remind abstract paintings.
– graduated FAMU and now chief of photo department in Czech Television. He used slides material PolaChrome HC.
Jiří George Ksandr
– with camera obscura and polaroid he shot Manhattan in NY.
– he shots industrial buildings in Kladno
Michal Čáp and Tomáš Nosek
– from PolaroidLove team, they spread polaroid and new Impossible films among new fans.
The talk and baptism will take place in Leica Gallery Prague on Monday 13th February from 7 pm.